TEACHERS – TRUE BLESSINGS OF GOD




WHEN A WORD TEACHING COMES, IT IS YOU AND ONLY YOU

Guru Gobind Dao Khare, Kake Lagoon Payoon
Balihaari Guru Aapne, Gobind Deo Milaye”
           -          Teachers  work with selfless intent


Happy teachers day to all respectable teachers who are building future of our nation. Teachers are next to GOD. They play vital role in framing our life, guiding our raw life to fruitful directions through their consistent and never ending efforts. And constantly remind us for our capabilities and capacities.

I remember my school days and a single line of my school teacher changed my life and changed my vision towards life . And that was:

First improve your internal beauty as for your external beauty you have your whole life. And this internal beauty can be improved only by education which helps to become each one of us to be a good citizen.   - It was turning point of my life.

My motive to share all this is to tell every student that teachers are blessings of God. We need to respect them. After parents, only teachers are there who wants you to grow one step ahead of them. They convert our small minds into great minds.

On this special day truly deserve the honour .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you really progressing?

Strategy and Operations